Red Rock Flower Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter NanoDan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don't have any, but here's a pic I took at an lfs
uploadfromtaptalk1430669211047.jpg

Wow!

Your LFS has awesome Stuff.
 
That lfs is 2000 miles away. I don't remember even asking how much they were. They were at aquasd
 
What kind of prices were they asking for those nems Pete?

most rock anemone go from $30-$120 prices vary depending on colors. Usually the greenish ones go for the cheapest, the $60-$100 nems are usually red or orange and the most expensive are the pink ones because those are the rarest you will find in the wild.
 
Got this beauty at AquaSD for $80... They have an awesome selection. I will def be picking up some more from them.
IMG_0961.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new