Red rooster waspfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baldyreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Baldyreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2025
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
977
Location
Rancho Cucamonga
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys, I’m getting a red rooster waspfish from wwc and it’s arriving Tuesday I’ve done a ton of research, but haven’t seen or read much about their actually personalities, if any of you have experience could you tell me?


20260823_164239_313E9774-84A1-4CC2-833D-E6AB6692AE5F.png
 
Hello guys, I’m getting a red rooster waspfish from wwc and it’s arriving Tuesday I’ve done a ton of research, but haven’t seen or read much about their actually personalities, if any of you have experience could you tell me?


20260823_164239_313E9774-84A1-4CC2-833D-E6AB6692AE5F.png
I think @SaltwaterAq has one?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new