Red Sea 200 XL

Thank you for checking in. I actually have lots of updating to do. Been running fairly well since last postings. As I'm sure you know in this hobby, there are definitely ups and downs. I'm in process of cleaning and organizing now so I can post some updated photos. So far I have been really impressed with the differences in equipment today vs years ago when I was last running a tank. I believe it's helped tremendously in keeping a clean and sustainable system. The Auto Water Change set up has been my favorite. I also decided to run the Zeovit system and my levels are finally falling into place with the recommended KZ values. I'll try to better update as things are going on. Thanks again for the interest.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new