• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea 300 Reefer

Item Price
280
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dedicated Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Messages
117
Reaction score
83
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new Red Sea skimmer 300 Reefer I’m selling. Never been used. HMU If interested.Willing to trade for light or wave pump. Asking 280 shipped

CDA6678D-C79A-4747-9A7E-517A4C2AD24D.jpeg AF5C0F03-36D5-4BB3-BC0A-0B306672962E.jpeg E1B45378-261F-44C5-A3ED-2A9226F372EE.jpeg D552DB87-761A-4BEA-B69A-2571293DB56B.png A368ABF0-E40B-4E6B-82B9-EACEE9DEDE6A.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new