Red Sea 4 part program part 2 & Red Sea foundation B

jalston6812

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
lancashire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys thank you in advance.. I currently use the Red Sea 4 part program but my part 2 (KH / ALKALINITY & PH STABILISER) has run out and the others are still pretty full..

Could I possibly run their other product (FOUNDATION B KH/ALKALINITY) until the other 3 parts are used up or are they completely different products and should just buy another lot?

Thank guys
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new