Red Sea AIO or AIO Build

  • Thread starter Thread starter NewR33FER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NewR33FER

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
29
Location
Kansas City
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking about buying a Red Sea Max Nano G2 XXL (53 Gallons), but I just don’t know if the price is worth it. Should I do Red Sea, or make a built with a Tideline AIO?
 
Honestly, it's up to you! You'll probably get a lot of people telling you not to buy a Red Sea due to issues they have had. I personally have a Red Sea Max Nano AIO and have never had any issues with mine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new