Red Sea ATO power supply help

  • Thread starter Thread starter ndds1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ndds1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
226
Reaction score
82
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello fellow R2R reefers,

I recently moved and lost my Red Sea ATO power supply. I wonder if anyone that has this ATO and can provide me the power supply specs like the output voltage and the amps or post the picture of the power supply with the specs. I can use that information to buy a replacement on Amazon.

Thanks in advance for all of your responses.

-Dan
 
1774069931319.png


let me know if this helps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new