Red Sea ATO+ ReefBeat app

  • Thread starter Thread starter butesch
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

butesch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2014
Messages
57
Reaction score
20
Location
Independence, MO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I got this set it and it’s working except they when my leave my house the app says there is no connectivity. As soon as I get home it fires back up. I have no issues with any other WiFi and it only happens when I leave the house. Has anyone else had this issue or how can I fix ? Appreciate any help that’s out there.
 
Did you connect the light to your home wifi or a wifi hot spot on your phone?
 
Hello all. I got this set it and it’s working except they when my leave my house the app says there is no connectivity. As soon as I get home it fires back up. I have no issues with any other WiFi and it only happens when I leave the house. Has anyone else had this issue or how can I fix ? Appreciate any help that’s out there.
I have zero issues now but used You tube when I set it up initially. Assure ATO+ is turned on - on your App
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new