Red sea dc 600 vs 900?

sticksreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
284
Reaction score
115
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.

Anyone tried the red sea skimmer in a reefer 525? Redsea recommends using the Dc600, wondering if i can oversize it to the dc900?

Thanks!
 
Personally I would advise another skimmer but other than that I would definitely go for the 900 if it fits.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new