Red Sea Eritrean Butterflyfish

Speedster 110

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Location
Harrisburg
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone keep a Red Sea Eritrean Butterflyfish (Chaetodon paucifasciatus)? Are they difficult to keep? I've been looking for one for close to a year. I'm not sure why they're so hard to find.
 
Does anyone keep a Red Sea Eritrean Butterflyfish (Chaetodon paucifasciatus)? Are they difficult to keep? I've been looking for one for close to a year. I'm not sure why they're so hard to find.
Duplicate
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new