RED SEA FOUNDATION A POWDER (old formula?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pedro Pereira

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Just out of curiosity. I still have some old Reef foundation A Calcium powder. Contrary to the new formula which contains Sr and Ba, there is no reference to these trace elements in the old formula so I assume that it does not cointain them. Am I right?

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure, but I assume you mean ABC+ powder rather than A powder? I can add that mid-last Red Sea refreshed all their packaging. From the white boxes to the new Black/Red, the contents didn't change, just the packaging.

OP
OP
P

Pedro Pereira

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm actually refering to the Calcium Foundation A Powder standalone. Not the ABC+.
I was wondering exactly that....if all that changed was the packaging vs the contents.
If all that changed was the packaging, that means I have been dosing Sr and Ba. If not, that means I should be pretty low in those elements since I'm doing hardly any water changes. I'm dosing Red Sea trace elements but none of them contains Sr and Ba as far as I know.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 50 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back