Red Sea Foundation Kit Rubix Cube SOLVED! | #AskBRStv

  • Thread starter Thread starter randyBRS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
2,124
Reaction score
3,922
Location
Minneapolis, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Wednesday, Reefers!

A while ago I was asked how to get all of Red Sea Foundation reagents and testing equipment back inside the multi-test kit box.

I was surprised to learn that reefers aren't alone in trying to solve this puzzle and even @Ryanbrs needed help with it. :P

 
Thanks @randyBRS I didn’t think about stacking the Ca powder in the tritator. It all fit back in even with the oversized Mg refill reagents.

Handy little trick! I'm actually surprised how valuable this video is for quite a few reefers. I even taught Ryan how to put everything back in the box, but if he will actually do it is the real challenge.


I have one of these! Love it and the one with all the pins to hold Hanna checker bottles upside down to dry. Genius!
 
An aside. Ordered a calcium refill. Darn it all I got rid of the spoon. And the new kit doesn’t include one! Any suggestions
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new