Red Sea How Beautiful

Coral Dreams

ULTRA REEFER
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
202
Reaction score
1
Location
Hollywood, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow Reefers,

Just wanted to share some videos of the Red Sea. You can watch it in HD if you see it on Vimeo's site.

[video=vimeo;69312671]http://vimeo.com/69312671[/video]

[video=vimeo;66309016]http://vimeo.com/66309016[/video]

[video=vimeo;70398001]http://vimeo.com/70398001[/video]

[video=vimeo;70469246]http://vimeo.com/70469246[/video]

[video=vimeo;70543879]http://vimeo.com/70543879[/video]

[video=vimeo;70917921]http://vimeo.com/70917921[/video]
 
Thanks for the great videos. I was lucky enough to live along the coast of the Red Sea for a couple of years. I dove at least 4 times a week for almost 2 years solid and never got tired of it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new