• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Max 130D aquarium system, State College Pa

muggle reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am selling a complete Red Sea Max 130D system. It is turn key, I have not cleaned it out yet but all pumps, lights, filtration are included in sale. The return pump is near new replaced last year. I will also include a chiller as well. The lights are less than 6 months old. This tank has never had any leaks, I am posting images of it as it exists today with water in it pumps running. I plan to keep water circulating at least one week. If you want it all $700.00. Only difference between photos and what you see is I have removed the last of the live rock. I am selling because we have upgraded tanks, I used this for quarantine for two weeks and am ready to let it go. I will give it a thorough cleaning, have not had time yet.

If you want only the system minus chiller $300.00

The Chiller was purchase new less than two years ago. I would sell it separately for $400.00.
IMG_0956.jpeg
IMG_0957.jpeg
IMG_0958.jpeg
IMG_0959.jpeg

Back