New to hobby Red Sea Max 130D

NewbieC123

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
82
Reaction score
37
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am new here. I recently purchased a Red Sea Max 130D. Have 2 clowns and 3 blue-green chromis in it so far. I am having trouble getting the protien skimmer to work correctly and have been looking for the adjustable surface skimmer with no luck. Excited to be here!

​

 
Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Hello, I am new here. I recently purchased a Red Sea Max 130D. Have 2 clowns and 3 blue-green chromis in it so far. I am having trouble getting the protien skimmer to work correctly and have been looking for the adjustable surface skimmer with no luck. Excited to be here!

​

Welcome!
 
Welcome to reef2reef! We are excited you are here, and if you ever have a question, don't be afraid to ask! There are tons of people on this amazing platform that are very knowledgeable, and are willing to help!!!

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new