Red Sea Max 250c available- everything included

  • Thread starter Thread starter LCGM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LCGM

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used Red Sea Max with all parts available for sale if anyone is interested.
It’s in great shape. I used it and then my nephew. I upgraded to a larger tank, he moved to Tampa and opted not to move the tank.
The hood electrical is not working- I am sure it is an easy fix. I know nothing about electrical things so I never tried, I used it open top with primes.
Get it touch if you would like more info or would like to take a look at the tank and its accessories.
Thanks
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new