Red Sea max nano 20g build

Tyguy35

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
280
Reaction score
136
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone just started my new tanks cycle. The sand is still clearing.
612E8786-9177-4896-AAE9-633F8A0261A1.jpeg
 
Looks like you're on your way. I like the arch. Where is that from or was that something you made?
 
Looks like you're on your way. I like the arch. Where is that from or was that something you made?
The arch is caribsea shapes but I interlocked the pieces like LEGO.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new