Red Sea MAX nano G2 XL

AlphaSunman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction score
23
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m new here

Just got this Max nano G2 XL a few days ago and just added 2 clown fish today.

IMG_3226.jpeg IMG_3229.jpeg IMG_3231.jpeg
 
Hello, I’m new here

Just got this Max nano G2 XL a few days ago and just added 2 clown fish today.

IMG_3226.jpeg IMG_3229.jpeg IMG_3231.jpeg
I am actually considering getting one myself, I just don't know whether to go with the 20 or the 33, what do you think of the size in person? is it bigger than you thought? does it look more like a cube or a penninsula?
 
It looks more like an expanded cube because it doesn’t have that extended side glass like the peninsula, I live in an apartment and had little space to place it so I was worried about the size but once I got it set up it fit perfectly. I feel like it’s a perfect size not to big where it feels overwhelming for me as a noob but big enough where I can fit everything I want.
 
I am actually considering getting one myself, I just don't know whether to go with the 20 or the 33, what do you think of the size in person? is it bigger than you thought? does it look more like a cube or a penninsula?
^
 
I just bought the same aquarium. Are you completely original or did you upgrade some things? What type of rocks did you use? I will be able to follow your tank to see its evolution
 
I just bought the same aquarium. Are you completely original or did you upgrade some things? What type of rocks did you use? I will be able to follow your tank to see its evolution
I currently upgrade the ato to the Red Sea ato and have a EcoTech vortech wave maker, I used some live rocks from my local shop, I will post a tank update soon
 
Hello, I’m new here

Just got this Max nano G2 XL a few days ago and just added 2 clown fish today.

IMG_3226.jpeg IMG_3229.jpeg IMG_3231.jpeg
Just now seeing your tank! Following along!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new