Red Sea Max Nano Peninsula

Item Price
$650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ImperialWookie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2023
Messages
38
Reaction score
32
Location
Florifa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have interest in a Red Sea Max Nano Peninsula? I can either empty it out before selling, or you can take most of what’s in it. It’s about 1 year old. In perfect condition, no scratches at all. Open to trade for other tanks as well. Just want something new. If you want the coral, I can list it out separately

- Red Sea Max Nano Peninsula
- Red Sea white stand
- Kraken Lid
- Tunze ATO
- Red Sea Skimmer
- InkBird controller
- 2 different heaters
- 8 filter socks
20251010_100930_D7F4E065-CF9F-45A3-9012-30B61696FCF1.png

20251010_100930_4A828DBC-B3EC-47F4-83A5-1B404511FC2A.png

20251010_100930_59DA1A4E-4483-4DA7-B8E3-13CBF2822209.png

20251010_100930_C5E97E85-D534-4BC7-A8AE-C1795BE83568.png

20251010_100930_74084A53-CDFF-44FA-BF2E-6621CB1E6172.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new