Red Sea max s400/500

  • Thread starter Thread starter jo fremont
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jo fremont

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I planning on taking the leap into keeping a reef aquarium and want a Red Sea max 4/500! I'm planning on leaving it around 6 more months so I can keep doing more research! Does anyone have a Red Sea max? Pro's and con's please????
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new