Red Sea nano Max G3 release date?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NewR33FER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NewR33FER

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2025
Messages
48
Reaction score
29
Location
Kansas City
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has there been any talk about a Red Sea nano Max G3? If I had to guess, it would come this year due to the success of the G2 Nano.
 
Nothing has been confirmed as far as I know, only speculation that there will be a new model.
 
Haven't heard of an announcement of one, but I am sure one is coming soon!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new