• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Nano Max Peninsula

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

BraxtonF

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
133
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect condition, was going to use it for an anemone tank. Decided to upgrade to a larger main display instead.
Stand, Red Sea Light, Skimmer, Heater, Return pump

$300
Will trade for large CSB Anemone

Greenwood, IN
6378EE8D-4F78-4C22-A25F-CDC3F1D97D75.jpeg
FC1E44FC-004C-4354-8847-ADD89AFA4DA5.jpeg
BACF89FC-0E05-4F32-9277-368CA7B8585E.jpeg
C3A90172-90BB-45E0-86DC-AADEEE916AC0.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new