• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea OEM AI Hydra 26 HD Single Light Mounts

rsumner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently upgraded to a T5 Hybrid setup and have 3 Red Sea OEM AI Hydra 26 HD single arm light mounts. Comes with all screws, cable guides, and original equipment. Brackets that attach to the tank lip could use a little paint after being hit by salt creep, but they work great.

$40/each or $100 if you take all three. Price includes shipping to the continental US. I'll ship internationally, but may cost more.

ai-light-mounts.jpg

OP
OP
rsumner

rsumner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the mounting arms that came with my Red Sea Reefer 525 XL, however I have the previous generation where they were shipping AI Hydra 26HD's with their Reefer systems. I have no idea if these will work with the new LED90.

Kale Izak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently upgraded to a T5 Hybrid setup and have 3 Red Sea OEM AI Hydra 26 HD single arm light mounts. Comes with all screws, cable guides, and original equipment. Brackets that attach to the tank lip could use a little paint after being hit by salt creep, but they work great.

$40/each or $100 if you take all three. Price includes shipping to the continental US. I'll ship internationally, but may cost more.

ai-light-mounts.jpg
Do you still have 1

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back