AI Hydra 64 HD $500 will ship - SOLD

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

crazyfishmom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2023
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
4,785
Location
North Andover
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi all,

I have a gently used AI Hydra 64 HD. Black body. Can meet if in Eastern Massachusetts or willing to ship. Will include new in box mounting arm with all necessary hardware. $500 or $525 shipped.

Thanks everyone!

DEC74367-2397-4A5F-997C-CD1C91495E9E.jpeg

B9E64C5C-CD69-4415-AD7E-D5A3774F6104.jpeg

ECF21712-C8A8-4B59-8CAD-B395CB88F033.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new