Red Sea Peninsula

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zachhll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy,

I am looking to pre order one of the new Peninsula 650. I have talked to a couple people at BRS and no one seems to have any answers. I was wondering if you knew any thing or could reach out to Red Sea as to when we can get one ordered through you guys. I know they did a pre order through LFS but the closest one to me is over 150 miles away. I purchased my Last Red Sea tank from you guys and even though it came cracked you guys got everything taken care of for me. I see other vendors are starting to have pre-orders for them on their websites I really dont want to get pushed further down the list by waiting for you guys to have them. Any information would be helpful.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there,

I'm so sorry for the late response on this one! We will be bringing these in when Red Sea makes them fully available for order with online vendors. We chose not to do a pre-order on these, but they will be available when they are available to everyone else. :) Sorry I don't have a specific date available yet, but you will see them on BRS!

Thanks!

-Randy

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back