Red Sea Peninsula

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zachhll
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zachhll

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2014
Messages
138
Reaction score
64
Location
Watertown NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy,

I am looking to pre order one of the new Peninsula 650. I have talked to a couple people at BRS and no one seems to have any answers. I was wondering if you knew any thing or could reach out to Red Sea as to when we can get one ordered through you guys. I know they did a pre order through LFS but the closest one to me is over 150 miles away. I purchased my Last Red Sea tank from you guys and even though it came cracked you guys got everything taken care of for me. I see other vendors are starting to have pre-orders for them on their websites I really dont want to get pushed further down the list by waiting for you guys to have them. Any information would be helpful.
 
Hey there,

I'm so sorry for the late response on this one! We will be bringing these in when Red Sea makes them fully available for order with online vendors. We chose not to do a pre-order on these, but they will be available when they are available to everyone else. :) Sorry I don't have a specific date available yet, but you will see them on BRS!

Thanks!

-Randy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new