Red sea reef care program

ELChingonsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone been using red sea alkalinity calcium and magnesium with success? I'm thinking about switching from brs 2part to red seas program. Not sure if I'll use their trace elements. But I'm very curious to hear from people who are using their 2part and if they like it. Also the cost and if it's worth it. I just switched to red sea coral pro salt last week. It seems to devolve completely unlike that aquavitro salt I was using before. I'll be using all red sea products in my new red sea tank. Any advice would be appreciated.

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used it exclusively for many years. And I still do, when I need it. Explanation…. I used a doser. It was great. But I quit testing and something went crazy. I don’t use the doser anymore, but I live by the program. I also use Red Sea black bucket, and all the trace elements.

OP
OP
ELChingonsReef

ELChingonsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used it exclusively for many years. And I still do, when I need it. Explanation…. I used a doser. It was great. But I quit testing and something went crazy. I don’t use the doser anymore, but I live by the program. I also use Red Sea black bucket, and all the trace elements.
Thanks for your input I appreciate it. This is my first week with the red sea black bucket. So far I've noticed a positive change. I noticed when I added the new salt to the tank my water wasn't as cloudy. The red sea salt mixed completely clear. My corals seems happier. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with a ten gallon water change with red sea salt in a 65gal tank, but I'm happy so far.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back