Red Sea reef mat 250

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spartyon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Spartyon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
79
Location
MSU
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I am trying to hook up a Red Sea Reefmat 250 to my Cade S3 600. According to both companies is was supposed to be plug and play. Not. I cannot use the inlet elbow fitting. Is there a straight inlet fitting out there.
Jeff



IMG_1132.jpeg
 
I don’t understand why you couldn’t use the elbow but could use a straight plumb? There’s certainly a fitting out there if you look long enough; trouble is knowing what to call it.

What’s in your cart 🙄lol
 
I just bought exactly the same tank and reefmat and was able to attach the corrugated tube by using the leftover return pvc tubing provided with the Cade. This slots nicely inside the drainage pipe and the reefmat tube to attach the two.



A3A61547-2D0D-4464-98F5-42D90617E1CC.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new