• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefdose 4 with accessory kit x 2

Item Price
$370 each or $725 for multiple items
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mario P.

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
206
Reaction score
96
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 Red Sea Reefdose 4 with accessory kits. These are new in the boxes. $370 shipped for 1 doser and accessory kit or take both dosers and kits for $725 shipped. Prices are firm.
IMG_2150.jpeg
 
Last edited:
im interested but have some questions. ill dm you
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new