Red sea reefer 170 stand

schneidergarrettt60

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2013
Messages
175
Reaction score
56
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I was hoping that someone has the dimensions of a red sea reefer stand. I bought the tank and sump with the plumbing on an auction and now have to build a stand.
Thanks
 
Quick thought, do you want to build a stand? Should be pretty easy to get a Red Sea stand either online or at your LFS. If you want to build one shoot me a message and I will assist with any measurements you need tomorrow.
 
Thanks masher,
I called red sea and they wanted like 400 plus shipping just for the stand I cannot justify that so I was just going to build one and save some money. I also do not really have any good lfs around me.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new