Red Sea Reefer 200 XL Build Thread

ok
 
Go to Instagram @cleveland_aquariums thanks!
Oh I thought you were starting a build thread on a red sea xl200 and documenting it on reef2reef..

I am looking to get one and was interested in following along to see what it was like, there's not much on here with that model.sry don't have or participate w/ I.G. only r2r
 
Oh I thought you were starting a build thread on a red sea xl200 and documenting it on reef2reef..

I am looking to get one and was interested in following along to see what it was like, there's not much on here with that model.sry don't have or participate w/ I.G. only r2r
Well, the process was awhile but it’s looking sweet!
 
Same tank. Looking to upgrade soon though
 

Attachments

  • 04888D45-8464-4998-8CD7-BBD22DD41AE0.jpeg
    04888D45-8464-4998-8CD7-BBD22DD41AE0.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 486AF017-ADF4-487A-98B1-E0EF7D0EF9B1.jpeg
    486AF017-ADF4-487A-98B1-E0EF7D0EF9B1.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 7BEB2D27-91D0-4004-AA3B-50AAAFF2930C.jpeg
    7BEB2D27-91D0-4004-AA3B-50AAAFF2930C.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 117
Thats a nice looking set up, looks perfect for a front door tank! I see you have Ryan saying "and ahhhhh umm" in a video in the background! Thanks for sharing!
I know right. He says that so much. It can get annoying.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new