Red Sea Reefer 250 - Sump options

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snoopdog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What Size PVC is needed to plumb this tank? I have a friend that has a e260 and just got a sump for free. But He doesn't know what Size PVC to get to plumb it.
They are metric I think 25M and 32M. There are ways to convert them, I have a 250 that I converted to 1 and 3/4 inch you can google it. You can convert through unions, adapters and couplers. Depends on what you want to accomplish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new