Red Sea Reefer 300XL Sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jody Owens
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jody Owens

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2023
Messages
221
Reaction score
52
Location
Kansas City
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I noticed a crack in my sump on my Reefer 300 XL. Does anyone know if it is possible to order a new sump directly from Red Sea or a suggestion of a sump to replace it? I checked online and couldn't find anything for it.
 
Your best bet is to send their customer service inbox an email, or give them a call. They have tons of replacement parts they can send but aren’t available for purchase on websites.
 
Your best bet is to send their customer service inbox an email, or give them a call. They have tons of replacement parts they can send but aren’t available for purchase on websites.
I hope that is correct. I would find it strange if you couldn’t buy just the sump because they could easily get damaged with shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new