• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefer 350 + Equipment

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea Reefer 350 with all equipment for $1,000 OBO. Located in Maine for pick up. This tank is great for someone getting into the hobby or someone who has been doing it for years. I’ve had it set up for almost two years, but I’m upgrading to a larger tank and no longer need it. I just emptied it last weekend, and I am in the process of cleaning it. The sump has a small chip on the inner wall between the filter sock and the return section. It comes with the following

Tank-73 gallons
Sump- 18 gallons
Stand
You can check out specifics here on their website.

Power Heads- (2)Current USA 1050GPH w/Loop System
Lights- Aquatic Life T5/LED hydrid with Coral+, Blue+, and Purple+ bulbs & Current USA Orbit Marine IC Pro LEDs
Light hanging kit
Filter Socks (6-9)
Media Cup
Refugium Light- Tunze Waterproof LED (white)
Skimmer- Reef Octopus S-130
Return Pump- Current USA 1050 PGH

40ish pounds of Macro Rock

FTS13 11.21.20.jpg

Curent lights & T5.jpg
tank (2).jpg

Last edited:

Twolabs443

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent a message over on Maine Aquaria. I'm interested in the setup if it's still available.

Mystery Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great price! I’d buy that in an instant.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back