Red Sea Reefer 350 G2+

JPR1212

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I just bought a Red Sea reefer 350 G2. I also just bought a Neptune apex controller. Neither of the 2 have come in yet but I wanted to know if anyone knows if a controller panel will fit in the stand that comes with the 350. I don’t know the sump dimensions and not sure where I can find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! If anyone finds one that fits, links would be appreciated as well!

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about the pull-out one that Red Sea makes? Not quite what you have in mind? :) Granted, it's a bit hard to manage all the cables but can be done nicely with cable trunking.

OP
OP
JPR1212

JPR1212

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about the pull-out one that Red Sea makes? Not quite what you have in mind? :) Granted, it's a bit hard to manage all the cables but can be done nicely with cable trunking.
Hey @CasperOe, good idea but I don’t think it’s gonna work in my case. I thought about it, they sell 2 sizes my stand is only compatible with the smaller size so with the apex a3 I don’t think i’d be able to make it fit.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @CasperOe, good idea but I don’t think it’s gonna work in my case. I thought about it, they sell 2 sizes my stand is only compatible with the smaller size so with the apex a3 I don’t think i’d be able to make it fit.
Fair enough, I can see how that would be a bit too small! :) Have a look at the Adaptive Reef ones. Not sure if they will fit either though.

If you're mint, then they do custom work! If you're not- then I have seen plenty of DIY projects that look good too!

Seansea

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on tank. I have the g2 as well. Great tank and easy set up. Unfortunately i cant help you with the control board. My cable management is a disaster

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 132 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%
Back