• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefer 350

punchy7080

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to build the monster tank so will be selling this one. Keeping fish and coral and some equipment. I've listed what IS included below regardless of what you see in the pictures. Of course I could be persuaded to part with some of the other gear, but only if it makes sense from a replacement cost standpoint. Tank is not yet two years old and has the updated sump. I've had the tank setup personally for about 2.5 months (bought it used). Planning to build a 360g tank in this wall so will be easier if this tank is out of the way first. Price is $2500 with the lights or $1500 without.

INCLUDED:

RSR 350 with all original equipment (less than two years old and includes updated sump design)
Red Sea DIY mesh lid with feeder port
Torchstar LED under cabinet lighting w/ motion sensor
ReefBrite hybrids (XHO LED strips) with 250w electronic ballasts and RB 14k bulbs (whole setup only a month old)
Current USA 1050 GPH Dual Wave Pump kit with wave pump hub controller
Current USA 660 GPH Wave Pump
1900 GPH DC main pump (current USA)
Nyos 120 skimmer
80 lbs of CaribSea LifeRock
Aragonite Fiji Pink Dry Sand 40lbs (in tank for 2.5 months)
20 lb. Fiji Pink Arag-Alive! Reef Sand - CaribSea
Red Sea plastic filter cup (using for activated carbon)

Anything else pictured but not listed above I'm planning to keep for the 360 build. Any questions, let me know. I'm on the NW side of Indy.

IMG-0957.jpg
IMG-0955.jpg
IMG-0956.jpg
IMG-0953.jpg
IMG-0954.jpg

OP
OP
punchy7080

punchy7080

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can go several different ways on this setup. Was trying to keep stuff that I needed for my 300g tank, but realize it may be more appealing with everything included. So, two options above still apply and I'll add two more below. Only thing off the table is fish/coral as I bought these with my son over the summer and they have sentimental value.

Option #3 - original RSR 350 setup + rock/sand = $1000 (nothing else included, spec it out however you like)
Option #4 - fully loaded to include (in addition to original post):

- IceCap co2 scrubber
- Tunze 3155 ATO
- UV sterlizer
- BRS 200w heater with Inkbird controller
- (2) Kamoer X1 pump with DIY dosing containers
- Full Apex system with pH, salinity, temp and ORP
- IM hydrofill 15g resevoir

Option #4 including halide hybrids = $3500 or $2500 w/o the lights. If you're interested, let's talk!

OP
OP
punchy7080

punchy7080

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank has now been broken down and is available for $900. This is the tank, stand, sump, plumbing and ATO reservoir. If it's still around this weekend I'll get it all cleaned up and post some updated pictures.

Back