• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea reefer 450

Jrhunter0000

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
689
Reaction score
159
Location
Warner Robins Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gor my new tank today and wife wants this one gone. So I’m lowering the price and giving it away! Take the tank and stand and sump for 1000$ tank is in great shape. Couple scratches that you can’t even see unless I show you. I kept it in great shape. Pickup is in Macon Georgia!

10492521-D00D-45C6-9F81-FA6248D4384E.jpeg
 
That's a steal!! GLWS
 
Read Sea reefer 450! Great condition and well kept! Last bump before I move it to the garage. Once I move it to the garage and clean it up I will stay at 1100 firm. If you come before 4pm tommorow take the tank stand and sump for 900$ you will not find a better deal! First one to comes or puts deposit takes it!
 
Dang it. Why are you so far away?! Why has no one jumped on this?!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new