• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea reefer 750xxl

Item Price
$1,500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jose hernandez

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
352
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the process of moving so putting up my Red Sea reefer 750xxl up for sale as I will not have time for a tank transfer package includes
Tank
Stand
Sump
20 gallon ato resevoir plus original reservoir new
Have bunch of sch 80 pvc unions gate valves brand new
Brand new 200 gallon bucket fauna Marin salt
Brand new fauna Marin ballin method set
Askin $1,500 will throw in a brand new Red Sea rollermatt 1200
Located Bronx ny pik up only i live on the ground floor with the right help should be easy pm number for pics and any questions
Cant sell the setup until I get rid of the corals and fish and rock which I will post in another post unless your interested in purchasing everything then we can work something out
 
how many people does it take to move a tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new