• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RED SEA REEFER 750XXL

Item Price
$1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jose hernandez

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
352
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I WILL BE SELLIN MY RED SEA REEEFER 750XXL TANK STAND SUMP 20 GALLON ATO RESEVOIR AS WELL AS THE ORIGNAL ATO RESEVOIR WHICH I NEVER USED TANK IS 3 1/2 YEARS OLD TANK IS FLAWLESS SEAMS ARE IN EXCELLENT SHAPE I WILL POST PICS ONCE TANK IS EMPTIED AND CLEANED ASKING $1000 PICK UP ONLY I LIVE ON THE GROUNG FLOOR
 
tank is still running with fish that I’m trying to sell so that i can empty it out and clean it for a potential buyer
 
If your close by your more than welcome to come see it it in person on the weekend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new