Red Sea Reefer Deluxe?

Brian Baker

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
67
Location
Atlanta, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have been shopping lately fort new aquarium. I live in New Jersey now and I keep getting different prices on the Red Sea Reefer Deluxe. I just want to make sure that I am not getting screwed. I do t mind a business making money but I will not be made a fool of by having someone make their mortgage on me.

I am looking at the 625 and I keep getting a price of $3795 up to $5295.

Now obviously $5295 is out of the question but with the big difference in price I am just thinking that I don’t want to get screwed.
 
Just as a heads up, the Red Sea Reefer deluxe set was recently discontinued by Red Sea :)

That said, if there are some still for sale, I'm betting $3795 is a pretty normal price. The non deluxe costs $3000-ish at BRS.
 
Well does anyone here think that the Hydra 26’s are crap. That’s what the deluxe comes with. And I have 3 stores that were at the bottom end of the price range that have Deluxe a in stock.
 
The $5,295 price is just a few hundred lower than the BRS price for a 650 Max with Hydra LED lighting

The $3,795 is a few hundred higher than BRS for a standard 650.

Something is going on, and I suspect those two quotes are for two different systems. I would also take a hard look at the online deals based on this before I purchased it locally...
 
The $5,295 price is just a few hundred lower than the BRS price for a 650 Max with Hydra LED lighting

The $3,795 is a few hundred higher than BRS for a standard 650.

Something is going on, and I suspect those two quotes are for two different systems. I would also take a hard look at the online deals based on this before I purchased it locally...

Well I made sure that the guy new that I wanted the deluxe cause he gave me a price on the regular 625 and it was about $900 cheaper, cause of the lights I am assuming.

I think the general consensus here is that $3800 for the deluxe is pretty good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new