Red Sea Reefer o-ring size

driftless.reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I’m hoping you can help me with a plumbing question! I moved my Red Sea Reefer 170 to a new apartment last weekend. When I set it back up, I discovered that the return and drain lines to the sump are leaking. I believe the o-rings need to be replaced as they are looking kind of worn. I’ve tried a few different sizes but haven’t found one that fits yet. Does anyone know what size o-ring will fit a Red Sea Reefer? Thank you so much for your help!!
 
Not sure the sizes but you can get an Oring kit from aquariumpart.com cheap shipping too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new