Red Sea reefer or water box?

I just got a waterbox 90.3 and its amazing system. But then again I am used to just regular tanks or small AIO. It did take like 2 months to get it from when I ordered.
I think I am going to order a water box as well. I am afraid of many red sea reefer coments re leaking
 
This is the way to go. If you can pick up an undamaged RSM for less than two hundred bucks, replace the equipment, and upgrade to LED lighting...you're still looking at about a $1500 outlay.
I was lucky and bought a whole lot of RSM250 parts off of two different auctions on eBay (and got those water-cooling fans running!), but it's been a hassle.
Good morning , Do you have a right side fan cover hood grille piece you are willing to part with by any chance ? Thank you , Ned
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new