• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea ReefLed50 with mount $150 shipped!

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

leventis72

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea Reef Led 50 with mount for sale.
Excellent Condition
Paid 300 for the whole setup
Used less than 5 months and switching to another fixture.

Will sell for $150 shipped priority 2 day to your door!

ReefLED® 50 and Mount
Smart. Safe. Efficient.
Red Sea’s ReefLED® series is the result of years of research into the lighting needs of corals in artificial environments.

Uniquely designed with a light intensity and spectrum that is 100% utilized by the corals, ReefLED lights are 100% reef-safe & 100% REEF-SPEC®, providing optimal growth, vivid colors, and an elegant gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.

The ReefLED 50 provides REEF-SPEC PAR levels of 500 beneath the lens at water surface, to 100 at 50cm / 20’’ depth. It is therefore the smart choice for smaller tanks.

At the heart of the unit is a single, compact LED array, providing 50W of REEF-SPEC & Reef-Safe LED light. It includes 40W of multi-wavelength 23,000 Kelvin REEF-SPEC Blue (a proprietary blend of blue, violet and ultraviolet LEDs), together with 10W of 9,000 Kelvin White, and a separate 3W channel for moonlight. This array enables a wide range of REEF–SPEC light that will please both you and your corals.

The ReefLED 50 is also equipped with a built-in Wi-Fi that allows total control via ReefBeat smart aquarium app (which controls all Red Sea devices). The app includes pre-set lighting programs, along with additional features such as sunrise/sunset effects, lunar cycle moon light, random clouds and even an acclimation program for new installations.

image.jpg.7d03091bfb35825bc10d1832158ba491.jpg images (2).jpg images (3).jpg images (4).jpg m43659189799_1.jpg m73929800255_1.jpg

Last edited:

808etastic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I would like to buy this from you. I'm located in hawaii though, how much to ship here? Kaneohe,96744 lmk

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back