Red Sea Return Fitting

jeffberens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone has an extra return fitting for a Red Sea Reefer, I would really appreciate and pay to ship and whatever price you want for it.
I split my fitting and Red Sea told me at least a month before they have them back in stock.

ksfulk

Working back towards clean
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which part do you need the barbed part, or the pipe that feeds the return? I have an extra pipe.

But its weird that you said they were out of stock - I ordered two return barbs last week and got them a few days ago - no issue at all.

OP
OP
jeffberens

jeffberens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which part do you need the barbed part, or the pipe that feeds the return? I have an extra pipe.

But its weird that you said they were out of stock - I ordered two return barbs last week and got them a few days ago - no issue at all.

I need the part that connects to the return that comes with the tapered barb fitting. The tapered barb fitting removes and I don't need that, but the rest of it I need. If you have them and are willing to sell them to me I would be very appreciative.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 82 48.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back