Red Sea skimmer 300 noise

Weird. Do you think the buzzing noise is related to a vibration or to air?
 
I know my RS 900 makes a pretty good air sound from the so called silencer. I am going to try and vent this out to help with sound and also PH. Hopefully.
 
look like pump noise. I open all part and reassemble and still same noise.
 
What does the replacement do?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new