• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Skimmer FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter AppleJack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AppleJack

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2013
Messages
65
Reaction score
8
Location
Draper, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a Red Sea Max S 650. I liked my old skimmer better and decided to switch it out. This skimmer was only used for a couple months and worked like a champ, I just liked my bubble mag a little more.
This skimmer has a view port to where you can always see where the bubble level is.
Also has a self cleaning neck, which seemed to help substantially.
They retail for 325.
20140421_162402.jpg


20140421_162410.jpg

I am asking $200 Shipped OBO.
Text is best, 8016443517
First one to give me the money via paypal will get it. I will not hold!
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new