Red Sea test vials?

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the only one who had his Red Sea Calcium Pro test kit vial do that slow roll across the countertop, then tumble to the floor, bounce twice before striking just the right angle to shatter into hundreds of tiny curved shards?

I contacted Red Sea Group support asking if I order replacement vials. I received a reply within 24 hours telling me that they do not sell direct, and providing a link to their store locator. Two websites they pointed me to, do not have them. BRS does not stock them. So far four LFS near me do not have them.

Anybody have a source?

Thank you

ps - I know the Hanna products are easier sourced so I did order a Hanna Checker today as a backup

MarineandReef Jaron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We sell these but RedSea only fills about 25% of my orders for them. I am not sure when we will get them back as I order them every time but they only get shipped 25% of the time. I have a link below in case someone else comes across this thread or you can use the email when back in stock option.

OP
OP
GuppyHJD

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We sell these but RedSea only fills about 25% of my orders for them. I am not sure when we will get them back as I order them every time but they only get shipped 25% of the time. I have a link below in case someone else comes across this thread or you can use the email when back in stock option.
Thank you. Red Sea Groups response had a link to your website and one to another online retailer - both of the retailer's website showed Out of Stock. If the two sites that Red Sea recommends are out of stock, I am wondering what success I will have finding them anywhere else. I hate to throw the kit in the trash and buy something different.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 101 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.8%
Back