Red Spotted Hawk attacked New Tiger Goby

  • Thread starter Thread starter salty2025
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

salty2025

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
7
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently added a tiger goby and my red spotted hawk attacked it. As it floated through the tank in the currently LTA caught the tiger and ate it. How can I catch this hawk. He now seems to be the only aggressive fish in my tank. I like peace
20250720_165507_D93111B5-6F92-4E14-A1BA-2A99501AFF4A.png




20250720_165507_24A3F845-24E4-4026-85E5-76C689CBAD9C.png
 
I recently added a tiger goby and my red spotted hawk attacked it. As it floated through the tank in the currently LTA caught the tiger and ate it. How can I catch this hawk. He now seems to be the only aggressive fish in my tank. I like peace
20250720_165507_D93111B5-6F92-4E14-A1BA-2A99501AFF4A.png




20250720_165507_24A3F845-24E4-4026-85E5-76C689CBAD9C.png
Perhaps that fish scooper I have seen mentioned around here would work?
 
I recently added a tiger goby and my red spotted hawk attacked it. As it floated through the tank in the currently LTA caught the tiger and ate it. How can I catch this hawk. He now seems to be the only aggressive fish in my tank. I like peace
20250720_165507_D93111B5-6F92-4E14-A1BA-2A99501AFF4A.png




20250720_165507_24A3F845-24E4-4026-85E5-76C689CBAD9C.png
Perhaps that fish scooper I have seen mentioned around here would work?
Thank you
 
I recently added a tiger goby and my red spotted hawk attacked it. As it floated through the tank in the currently LTA caught the tiger and ate it. How can I catch this hawk. He now seems to be the only aggressive fish in my tank. I like peace
20250720_165507_D93111B5-6F92-4E14-A1BA-2A99501AFF4A.png




20250720_165507_24A3F845-24E4-4026-85E5-76C689CBAD9C.png
Perhaps that fish scooper I have seen mentioned around here would work?
I really don’t want to have to disrupt my tank. I had to do that not long ago to catch a tang and it was horrible
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new