Redo Existing Aquascape

  • Thread starter Thread starter kennl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kennl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

My tank is about three months old and I've realized the initial aquascape is not conducive to the types of corals I'd like to keep long term. I'd like to rework the existing rock, do you have any tips on how to minimize the stress on inhabitants while I go through this process?

Thanks!
 
I don't have a ton of space to work with. I have a 40g IM AIO Pro Fusion 2. For fish, I have two clowns and a goby. Perhaps, its best to stick them in another container while I move all the rocks around?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new