Redsea 250

eric.battani

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
585
Reaction score
208
Location
Toney, Al
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve decided I’m done with the hobby. I tried to get back in but I’m just not able.
I currently have a very nice Red Sea 250 all in one for sale. It comes with probably 80-100lbs of live rock. Flame angel, Bella goby, and some mollies. I never added any coral and the rock was dead when I started the tank. I have two jebao powerful heads, two return pumps, less than 2 month old t5 bulbs(6 bulb hood), ato reservoir, no ato. Jebao dosing pump, Redsea skimmer. Also if you are interested I have a very healthy robust colony of tiger pods and phytoplankton. $350 for all. Located in Hazel Green al right on the state line. I’m very close to the interstate. I also have a 1st gen reefbot I’ll let go with it for another $300.

IMG_7263.jpeg IMG_7444.jpeg IMG_7511.jpeg IMG_7338.jpeg IMG_7320.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new