Redsea doser 24 hour dose?

Notsolostfish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
801
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the redsea doser selected at 24 hours dose. I turned off the head in the app was doing maintenance. And now after i turned it back on. Its not showing me dosing quee for my afr 24 hours dose ? What
Am i missing? Its a new day why theres no quee for doses

IMG_2218.jpeg IMG_2219.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new